Friday, January 16, 2009

Wolf evolved to prey on other wolves...

...instead of the sheep, for once. New evidence has emerged showing that fraudster financier (is that redundant?) Bernie Madoff's fund never made a single trade. Not one. Never bought or sold a single share of stock. Which means that I'm a much better investor than Madoff- in two ways actually: I have actually traded stock and have not lost $50 billion dollars (at least, I haven't yet, but I'm young). However, he's a much better fraud than I am. And he's out on bail in one of his multi-million dollar homes, so I guess he's got me there. However, his puny $50 billion ponzi scheme is much smaller than the stock market at large, and therefore was not considered to be "too big to fail".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Atheism

Planet Atheism - aggregating blogs by non-believers and freethinkers